Registration is open for the first Swiss RNA Therapeutics Summit, which will take place on Thursday, January 26, 2023 in Bern, Switzerland. The summit aims to "Uniting Swiss Leaders and Talents in RNA Therapeutics". The program consists of company presentations, keynotes, panel discussions and a "Meet the talent" session over lunch, during which companies can interact with potential future employees.
- Dr. Mustafa Diken – Vice President of Vaccines & Immunology, BioNTech - “mRNA based vaccines and beyond”
- Prof. Dr. Shalini Andersson – Vice President Oligonucleotide Discovery, AstraZeneca - “Developing Next Generation Oligonucleotide therapeutics”
- Technological Trends & Needs
- RNA Therapeutics in Switzerland: How to Join Forces
Presenting & Sponsoring Companies:
- Alithea Genomics – Large-scale RNA sequencing. For everyone
- Moderna Therapeutics – Pioneering mRNA technology
- Versameb – The next generation of RNA therapeutics
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals – The leading RNAi therapeutics company
- CSL Behring – A global biotech leader
- HAYA Therapeutics – Pioneering next-generation therapies for fibrotic disease
- Lonza – Enabling a healthier word
For further information and registration, visit the event's website: www.rnatx.ch
Registration deadline is December 18, 2022.