University of Bern
University of Basel
University of Geneva
University of Lausanne
University of Zürich
Triemli Hospital Zürich
University Hospital Zürich
As an effort to enhance the interconnections among Swiss scientists investigating RNA and disease-related problems, the NCCR RNA & Disease offers the possibility for interested group leaders to become associate members.
As an associate member you will have access to NCCR RNA & Disease activities and you will:
- Expand your network with access to a large community of scientists in RNA biology
- Be invited to NCCR RNA & Disease events such as retreats and workshops
- Get access to NCCR RNA & Disease technology platforms under the same conditions as NCCR members (Crystallization, NGS, NMR, Proteomics, RNA Synthesis, Structural Mass Spectrometry Platform)
- Get access to the NCCR RNA & Disease bioinformatics support
- Have access to the NCCR lab exchange program
- Participate to the NCCR Predoc program
Research group leaders and physicians affiliated to a Swiss institution and working on topics related to RNA and disease can request to become an associate member of the NCCR RNA & Disease by submitting a letter of interest (1-2 pages) and a CV to office[at]nccr-rna-and-disease.ch.