A new "Methods in Molecular Biology" book was published on "Alternative Splicing: Methods and Protocols". The book was edited by Oriane Mauger and Peter Scheiffele from the University of Basel and features seven articles from NCCR member & associate member labs including one alumni lab.
The following articles were published in the book from NCCR member & associate member labs:
- Alternative Splicing in Human Biology and Disease - Ruepp lab (NCCR alumni), King’s College London
- An Optimized Protocol for the Mapping of Cell Type–Specific Ribosome-Associated Transcript Isoforms from Small Mouse Brain Regions - Scheiffele lab, University of Basel
- Design, Labeling, and Application of Probes for RNA smFISH - Chao lab, FMI Basel
- Probing the Interactions of Splicing Regulatory Small Molecules and Proteins with U1 snRNP Using NMR Spectroscopy - Allain lab, ETH Zurich
- Tethered Function Assays to Elucidate the Role of RNA-Binding Proteins - Mühlemann lab, University of Bern
- Probing Liquid–Liquid Phase Separation of RNA-Binding Proteins In Vitro and In Vivo - Hondele lab, University of Basel
- Analysis of Oligonucleotide Biodistribution and Metabolization in Experimental Animals - Hall J and Schümperli labs, ETH Zurich
Click here to see the whole table of content of the book.