JOINT NCCR WORKSHOP: "COLLABORATION"
The NCCRs- Kidney.CH, RNA & Disease and TransCure will organize the 2nd Joint NCCR Workshop: "Collaboration" at Schloss Münchenwiler from November 24-26, 2016.
Collaborating in a scientific settings requires skills, which are essential for young researchers.
The topics of the workshop are:
• Principles of good scientific collaboration
• The art of choosing a good scientific problem
• Managing heterogeneity in a group
• Stimulating creativity and mastering “the cloud”
• Dealing with group dynamics and managing conflicts
The goal will be that participants:
• Learn how to establish and maintain collaborations
• Develop their ability to creatively stimulate a collaboration
• Learn to integrate the expertise of all group members
• Develop and strengthen their complementary skills
• Learn how to deal with conflicts
• Build a foundation for more collaboration and exchange among themselves in the future
• Strengthen their network within the NCRR community
Places are limited to 8 persons per NCCR and will be granted by „first come first serve“. The participation fee of CHF 200.- is obligatory and includes accommodations and all meals. Please note that you will be charged CHF 200.- upon your acceptance.
Registration will start on Thursday, September 15. 2016 at noon and will be closed when places are filled.